BI End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is an agreement between us and users or the entity that you represent for the BI software. Please read this EULA carefully. It contains important terms that affect you and your use of the software. By installing, copying or using the software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
If you do not agree to these terms, do not install, copy, or use the software. If you are accessing or using the software on behalf of any entity or otherwise in performance of services for any entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept this EULA on such entity behalf, that acceptance of this EULA and use of this software will not violate any agreement you have with such entity, and that such entity agrees to indemnify you and company for violations of this EULA.
The BI that you are about to access is reliability analysis tool created by Mehrshad Ghorbanzadeh, Ph.D. student of Civil Engineering, at Kharazmi University, which will be called the owner in terms below.
- This software is permitted to be used, without fee and without a written license agreement: (a) by educational, research, and non-profit entities for noncommercial purposes only; and (b) by other entities for internal purposes only. Permission to incorporate this software into commercial products may be obtained by contacting the owners.
- You admit to cite this software in any type of dissemination in which this software is used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, in-print or online publication in the form of journal papers, conference proceedings, reports, theses, and dissertations, presentations, posters, courses, and workshops, using the following references:
- In no event shall the owners and developers of the software, be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data, business interruption or any other commercial damages or losses arising out of the use of the software and its documentation, even if owners and developers of the software have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- The owners and developers of the software, specifically disclaim any warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The owners and developers of the software, have no obligations to provide maintenance, support, updates, enhancements, or modifications.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you shall not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of the software.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you shall not rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, distribute, transmit, network, or otherwise transfer the software access to any third party.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you shall promptly report to Owner any unauthorized use of the software of which you become aware and shall take such further steps as may reasonably be requested by Owner to prevent unauthorized use thereof.
- Owner retains all rights to the software and the documentation not explicitly granted in this agreement. Owner owns the software and the documentation and all copyright and other intellectual property rights therein, and this agreement does not transfer to you any title to or any proprietary or intellectual property rights in or to the software, any updates or derivative works thereto, or the documentation, or any copyrights, patent rights, or trademarks embodied or used in connection therewith, except for the rights expressly granted in this agreement.
- You acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. You further agree that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between you and Owner, and that it supersedes any proposal, prior agreement, or understanding, oral or written, and any other communication between you and vendor relating to the subject matter of this agreement.